All original images (C) Steve Douglass unless otherwise noted.

All original images (C) Steve Douglass unless otherwise noted. Permission required for commercial use or publishing.

ABC7's Live Scanner Feed!

>

Friday, April 17, 2009

Flooding just down the street.



Just after I got home it began raining like heck. I think we had over an inch and a half in less than thirty minutes. As a result Teckla and other flood prone areas of Amartillo flooded. From 10:00 PM on, AFD had to do many water rescues.

Here's a photo of a flooded out Mustang I shot just down the street from my abode. The quality isn't the best, because it was dark raining and I really didn't want to go swimming.

No comments:

Click to enlarge!

Please click on each image to enlarge them and see them in their proper color and contrast.